Bully Solutions Inc. (BIG TIME 56k Beware!)

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by DigMe, Oct 15, 2004.

1. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    (I made a separate thread from the bully thread so that 56kers wouldn't get pissed)

Are you dealing with bullies?! DigMe's Bully Solutions Inc. may have the answer for you!

DigMe's "Bullies and You" Videos:

"What's that?! It's a Bully Belly Hat!!"

This fun video is perfect for the k-5th grade student that is being bullied. It's snappy cartoon format and fun sing-alongs will have your kid bully-free in no time!

"Dealing with Bullies: The Ancient Ninja Method"

This video presents an advanced bully-dealing-with system for the more mature and coordinated. You'll learn such techniques as how to cause body parts to shatter like ceramic and effectively utilizing the drunken double lightsaber technique.

"Why Oh Why Can't Grandma Get Run Over by a Reindeer?!: Defeating the grandma bully."
    Are you dealing with a bossy grandma who slaps you around and is forever commanding you to do worthless things for her such as "taking her to the doctor" and "helping her up" when she falls? Don't take that geriatric bullying anymore with my Defeating the Grandma system!

"They Took My Swingline Stapler. Now I'm going to set the building on fire: Just the Fax on office bullying."

Send that office bully packing with my simple method for faxing your foot straight up his outbox. These techniques are so simple even the geekiest programmer can master them.

"Rock-a-bye Bully: The Baby Bully"

Is the kid next door routinely taking you to the woodshed? Are the little ankle-biters gnawing your legs off and then dancing in victory? Here's a straighforward system for dealing with the kiddie bullies WITHOUT leaving those telltale bruises.
    Use simple household tools such as volleyballs and soap to defeat the little monsters. [​IMG]

"The E-Bully: Pwning that Haxor"
    Do you find yourself constantly UNDER FIRE on internet message boards and chat rooms?

Worry no more!! Our latest video is for you! You'll learn to deal with the most vicious of E-Bullies and before you know it you'll be shoving that composite neck right up the pot-stirrer's USB port. E-Bullies BE GONE!!

Each video is only $19.95. Or you can have all SIX videos for 3 easy payments and one really difficult payment of $24.99.

Plus: Be on the lookout for our upcoming video on dealing with animal bullies!!

Custom Bully Consultations available

brad cook
  2. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    Don't forget loud has beens.

Excellent Brad.
  3. Benjamin Strange

Benjamin Strange Commercial User

Dec 25, 2002
    New Orleans, LA
    Owner / Tech: Strange Guitarworks
    Bwuahaha!! Where'd you find this stuff? The internet?
  4. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    No, I belong to a gif of the month club. They come UPS.

brad cook
  5. Thee

Feb 11, 2004
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    You too?
  6. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    You're not really employed are you?
  7. Funkize you

Funkize you Guest

Nov 4, 2003
    Westminster Ca.
    Don Hertzfelt (Sp?) is awesome!!! (He drew that first Cartoon and Many, Many others! Really funny stuff)
  8. Mellem

Feb 1, 2002
    Greenville, MI
    Don Hertzfeldt I think. Yeah he makes the coolest stuff ever. Oddly enough I stole most of his stuff with Limewire, but that's what I do to people I like. That's from rejected isn't it?
  9. Diowulf

Diowulf Guest

Aug 4, 2004
    San Rafael CA
    The gandma one and the hand shattering one are great :D .
  10. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX

I have the job but I just haven't started yet. So consider this my big final blowout. Who am I kiddin'...I'll probably sit around and do this kinda stuff all day at work.

brad cook
  11. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Thanks for noting that. I just came across it randomly and had no idea who drew it.

brad cook
  12. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Free virtual cookie to anyone who tells us who I ripped that line off of.

brad cook
  13. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    I was looking for that one.
  14. Coutts_is_god

Coutts_is_god Guest

Dec 29, 2003
    Windsor, Ont, Canada
    IS THAT BEAR OK!!!!!!!!!?!!!!!!!!!!!
  15. Only

Sep 8, 2002
    Warrensburg, MO
    Mr. Cook, a winner is you. :D :D :D
  16. Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    "They could take sesame seeds off the market and I wouldn't even care. I wouldn't be like, 'Damn! Remember sesame seeds?'"

Good ol Mitch Hedburg

See in Hollywood, it's all who you know, and I know Krackle.
  17. Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    The last payment must be made in wampum.

The mailman will got shot to death, the envelope will not seal, and the stanp will be in the wrong denomination. Good luck, f***er
  18. Against Will

Against Will Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2003
    Big Sound Central
    From the Legend of Ricky Oh.

Great Movie.
  19. Ty McNeely

Ty McNeely

Mar 27, 2000

I don't know, but after seeing the bears we have on campus every day, it makes me sad to watch it :( :bawl: