1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Bunch of different things

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by mrufino1, Sep 9, 2008.

1. mrufino1

mrufino1 Supporting Member

Aug 2, 2005
    Nutley, NJ
    Apex 435 microphone- I have three of them, great mic for the money, $65 shipped to US for one mic, I am not sure if I am selling one or two of them, but definitely one. I used these on a live recording to mic up Mark Egan's stereo bass rig and the sound was awesome. Sorry for the name drop, but he has a unique sound and these captured it well (mic and DI on each side of his rig).

PSP Vintage Warmer 2 plug in- ilok asset, no transfer fee- you need to create an account at PSP's website and then they will transfer it to you $75 SOLD!

Presonus HP4 Headphone amp- one stereo in, 4 stereo outs, Power supply included, perfect shape- $55 shipped to US SOLD!

M-Audio O2 keyboard controller- not 100% sure I am selling this yet, if I sell all of this stuff I will be using the money to get a novation xiosynth, so let me know if you are interested and I will get back to you asap. This is class compliant, so no drivers, and is very thin, fits perfectly in a laptop bag.- $80 shipped to US

Peavey Spectrum bass module- $45 shipped to US. I use this live with the O2 controller to do synth bass, but it is not as "synthy" as I was hoping. Still sounds cool, I am just looking for something less "plug and play," so that I can program new sounds (hence the desire to get the xiosynth). Perfect shape, with power supply. I have the O2 programmed to select specific patches and control some parameters on this, I can explain how to do it if needed.

Thanks, feel free to ask any questions.

2. mrufino1

mrufino1 Supporting Member

Aug 2, 2005
    Nutley, NJ
    VW2 and HP4 are sold, thanks! Other items still available, if you want the keyboard and the spectrum bass I'll make you a nice deal and will definitely combine shipping on multiple items (meaning saving you some $$), so feel free to ask. Thanks!