1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Bunch of Drum Gear For Sale (Drums, Cymbals, Percussion, etc.)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by jive1, Jul 22, 2012.

1. jive1

jive1 Commercial User

Jan 16, 2003
    Alexandria,VA
    Owner/Retailer: Jive Sound
    I have way too much drum gear for not being a drummer. We're running out of space and my wife is running out of patience, so I need to sell some of this stuff off. Most of it is in good condition. Information and reviews on most of this stuff can be found through Google. Feel free to PM me for any photos or details, as well as with any questions.

(prices don't include shipping)
    Taye Studio Maple 4 Piece Kit (No Snare) - In good shape shape, the bass hoop could use replacement. Has new EC2 and EMAD heads on it. Great sounding drums. 12"x9, 13"x10,16x16" toms and a 18x22 bass drum. $600

Dream Contact 14" HiHats - My guess is that they are medium thin. Nice washy sound with plenty of warmth. $85

Sabian Hand Hammered 13" Fusion HiHats - Nice and quick, with lots of stick definition. $165

Sabian Hand Hammered 17" Thin Crash - Rich dark crash with medium decay. Lovely sounding. SOLD

Sabian HHX 21" Prototype Ride - A one of a kind ride cymbal with a lovely wash with a hint of trash. Devastating as a crash. Great cymbal for Jazz and other styles. SOLD

Sabian AAX 18" El Sabor Picante Crash - A versatile cymbal that can be played by hand or with a stick, with different playing surfaces. Great for a percussionist. Like new. $175

Agazarian 16" Crash - Dark and trashy and cheap. $25

Agazarian single 13" HiHat - Sounds like crap as a hihat, but awesome as a crash. Keeping one, and sharing the love on the other. SOLD

Dhol/Dholak - A 9x18 Indian drum with two heads, each with a distinct sound. Comes with beaters. $100

LP Cajon Bongos - Wood bongos. Fun to play, nice sound, no tuning required. Like new SOLD

LP Laptop Congas - Wood Congas. Fun to play, nice sound, and no tuning required. Very compact as well, it can sit on your lap. $80

LP Fusheki Bracket - Combined with a LP Gajate Bracket, lets you play a maraca or tambourine with your foot. $35

LP Cube Shaker - Cube shaped shaker with different sounds depeding on motion. SOLD

2. Hotblack

Hotblack Pay the cost to be the boss. Supporting Member

May 20, 2002
    Provided content for Genzler Amplification
    Pm'd