1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Bunch of Guitar Gear for Sale (guitars/amps/pedals/parts/etc)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by jive1, Jul 22, 2012.

1. jive1

jive1 Commercial User

Jan 16, 2003
    Alexandria,VA
    Owner/Retailer: Jive Sound
    I need to sell of a bunch of guitar gear that I'm no longer using, have space for, or my wife is nagging me to clear out. Most of it is in good condition. Details about most of these items can be found through Google. PM me for details, photos, or with any questions.

(prices don't include shipping)
    Hamer Echotone - Nice Red Semi-Hollowbody ES335 copy with two humbuckers and a maple body. Great sounding guitar, just don't play it much. Comes with hardshell case. $300

Fender FMT Tele - It has a green/charcoal finish, flame maple top with 2 humbuckers and set neck construction. Comes with gigbag. $450.

Peavey Delta Blues 2x10 Combo - Awesome amp, just have too many of them. I'd love to keep this one. Modded with JJ and Tungsol tubes, and Ragin Cajun speakers. 30Ws of tone to die for. $400

Blackstar HT-5 Combo - Awesome little amp with a 10" Celestion. Great for recording. Comes with footswitch. $200

Tonerider Analog Chorus Pedal - Lovely lush chorus sounds reminicent of an old CE. $60

Beta Aivin CS100 - Clone of the Boss CS-3 Compressor/Limiter. Like new condition. $30

Digitech CF-7 Chorus Factory - 7 different chorus models with some pretty nice sounds in there. $50

Digitech DF-7 Distortion Factory - 7 different distortion models including the TS, Rat, 250, Muff, MT2, DS-1, and MM . $40

Digitech Digiverb Pedal - Digital reverb pedal with multiple reverb types. $50

Marshall Regenerator Multi Effect Pedal - Modern chorus, vintage chorus, phaser, flanger, step phaser, and vibe. $60

Tech 21 Sansamp GT2 Amp Emulator Pedal - Emulates California, British, and Tweed amp voicings with various mic placement and wiring tweaks. $100

Agile Tele Pickups - Ceramic pickups, nice bright and agressive Tele Tone. $20

Wilkinson Tele Pickups - Alnico magnets. Twangy vintage-like tone. $25

DiMarzio PAF Joe & Mo Joe $80 - Joe Satriani signature pickups

GFS Vintage Alnico Strat Pickups - These are pre-wired so that there are 21 different pickup configurations. Comes with knobs and switch. Just slap it on a pickguard. $75

2. chuck norriss

chuck norriss Banned

Jan 20, 2011
    Good stuff here. Wish I had the heat