Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Bunch of stuff for sale..Effects, Parts

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by SoyBase, Feb 6, 2003.

1. SoyBase

SoyBase

Jul 1, 2001
    Atlanta, Ga
    Okay..Its time to clean out the closet..

Aphex 104 Aural Exciter with Big Bottom..Used twice..still in original box in plastic. This is the 2-channel model..Works great, I just dont need it.
    $85+shipping

Electro Harmonix Octave Multiplexor- Brand new..Never left the house. Still in the wood box..Just not my thing effect wise. $50+shipping

Warwick Brass Just-A-Nut...Never used...wont work on my bass....$30 shipped by mail.

Warmoth Alder P-Body with Jazz/MM configuration..I bought it, stained it a red "sangria" color and put 4 coats of satin poly..Now its just collecting dust. I was going to make a fretless, but nothing happend. $150+shipping.

2 packs of Warwick Black Label 5 string 45-130, I believe...I don't like these strings $35 shipped.

Ibanez SB7 Bass Synth. In Box, never left the house. $60+shipping

Boss ODB-3 Bass Distortion. Used but always on a pedal board. Great bass distortion, but Im going to find something else. $50+Shipping.

Most stuff can be shipped USPS for about $5.

Thanks
    Tommy

2. Razor

Razor

Sep 22, 2002
    Dallas
    How is the Aphex different from the newer version? I'm not that familiar with them but I know the new one's are supposed to be a "good thing to have" and the new one's go for 2-300 bucks. It's like a BBE Sonic Maximizer isn't it?

What type of radius is the brass nut for? Standard P Bass? J Bass? I need a brass nut to put on a stock P Bass neck if it'll fit.

There are several of the items you have I am interested in.

3. SoyBase

SoyBase

Jul 1, 2001
    Atlanta, Ga
    Hi Razor,
    Im not too sure how the 104 is compared to the 204 exciter. I know the 204 has added controls for fine tuning.
    From my experience, the 104 is Aphex's version of the BBE 2 channel maximizer. The 462, i think.

The brass nut is for a standard spacing 5 string Warwick neck..Im not sure how/if it would work on a different bass. Im sure anything is possible.

4. jasonbraatz

jasonbraatz

Oct 18, 2000
    Oakland, CA
    it's 1.77" across on a radius of 20".

5. SoyBase

SoyBase

Jul 1, 2001
    Atlanta, Ga
    Thanks Jason....I would have never guessed that..

Tommy

6. I currently have the high bid on an ebay auction for an Ibanez bass synth, it ends in 2 days, but if I get outbid I would be interested. I'll let you know (assuming you still have it).

7. SoyBase

SoyBase

Jul 1, 2001
    Atlanta, Ga
    Hey all,
    I'm SkeeterVR6 on ebay if you want to bid on these items.

I'll make a deal with shipping if you tell me at auction close that you're a talkbasser.

Thanks
    Tommy

8. odie

odie Supporting Member

Is the ODB3 available?

9. SoyBase

SoyBase

Jul 1, 2001
    Atlanta, Ga
    Sorry man, sold all that stuff...
    Thanks anyway.

Tommy