1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Bunch of stuff trade for Jazz neck

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by lousybassplayer, Apr 10, 2009.

1. I have this bass in the Bass for sale forum and no takers, so I'll try this forum

Looking for a fretted jazz neck. I have to offer any of this or combinations depending on the neck. Looking for a lightly used graphite neck ultimately, but I'll entertain other offers.

1: Epi EBO more or less brand new, pics available on request
    including gig bag and brand new set of Fender Flats still in package
    2: Boss bass overdrive pedal, also pretty much new
    3: Loaded Ibanez body. Don't recall the model, is a 97 Ergodyne of some sort. 2 Humbuckers, active. Body has stickers and a little damage, but could be gutted or just used for a beater with a neck in it.
    4. Lined Fretless MIM Jazz neck. Would prefer not to get rid of this, but if thats the only way to get a trade, so be it. Can come with tuners or without depending on trade value. This is last resort.

Not really looking to sell anything outright at the moment, but if the offer was good enough I might consider it. Thanks for checking