Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

BunnyBass Is Back!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by BunnyBass, Apr 25, 2005.

1. Hello to everyone from Bunny Land! For those of you who do not know, BunnyBass is back on the net and we are really having a great experience with the site. Yes, we were gone for a while and it seems that a lot of folks thought it was for good. I am happy to say that Jon and Harry were good enough to offer me the opportunity to purchase the site and I feel fortunate to be able to keep the Bunny alive! Please visit us anytime you would like. We would also love to hear from you, your ideas, comments, suggestions, etc. We hope to be a regular contributor to Talk Bass and we thank Paul for giving us all this great site of his own. : :bassist:

2. Don't_Fret

Don't_Fret Justin Schornstein

Dec 10, 2003
    East Coast, US
    Huge w00t.

3. Slater

Slater Bye Millen! Hello?

Apr 17, 2000
    The Great Lakes State
    Cool ! :cool:

4. Gard

Gard Commercial User

Mar 31, 2000
    Greensboro, NC, USA
    General Manager, Roscoe Guitars
    Hey man, it was really great getting to talk to you the other day, and I really look forward to getting a chance to hang again sometime soon! I'll be pickin' your brain on photography soon as well, you obviously have some talent at it (see the "chocobolo" thread in Basses for an example folks! :eek: ), hopefully a bit will rub off on me!!!

...Bunny Land? I didn't know that was near Greensboro...

;)

:bag:

5. Bard2dbone

Bard2dbone

Aug 4, 2002
    Arlington TX
    I liked the forum over there. I spent as much time on the 'bunny-board' as I did here. Will that come back, too?

And how could ya not love the gallery of odd basses?

6. steve_man

steve_man

May 15, 2002
    This is very cool.

mmm .... bunny bass Eye Candy.

7. thats really cool! i was there a lot before i discovered TB, i really like those funny looking basses, and i looked at all 62 pages last night! hahahaha! i love that stuff!

8. Will the bbia still be subscriber content?

9. Congratulations!!! I was one of the very early BunnyBass customers and it was one of my favourite bass-oriented sites (notably, so is TB). I still have two of the basses that I purchased from Jon and crew... the '90 Dolphin (bass p0rn)and the black Wal Mk.II fretless both of which are keepers. So welcome, welcome back and best wishes for success.

Cheers,

Andrew

10. DaveDeVille

DaveDeVille ... you talkin' to me ?? Supporting Member

BunnyBass ,
    not trying to sidetrack your thread , but ...

how's the DC OLSON butterscotch bass holdin' up ?
    i actually got to play on that one at his house , man , i was
    blown away ... beautiful bass , great craftmanship .

11. Hey David,

Man, that bass is holding up just great. It is a killer bass and DC is a superb builder. I could not believe that no one wanted to purchase the Natural/Ash four string when I had it on the site. I sent it back to DC and he has placed it in a store there in Texas. I really miss playing that bass. :crying: He is in the process of building a five string for the site. I am definitely looking forward to that! :hyper:

Jimmy @ BunnyBass