Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Burning mad need support

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by bassbully43, Jul 2, 2005.

1. bassbully43

bassbully43

Jul 1, 2005
    Hi, i just got back to this board and am glad i did missed the threads...you guys rock. Ok heres my problem, after reading about the SX basses from rondo i couldnt stands it no more and ordered a cool 3 tone jazz with gold hardware last week Wednesday....even thou kurt had said they were out of the office the 30th i got an e that my order was on its way to Ohio...yea! Fedex tracking e said it was to arrive in my town on Sat morn and in my hands today 7/2 double yea!!!!!!!WeLLLLLLLL i thought i would call fed ex cuz i have a screwy address and my house faces the wrong street...the bass is in a town 15 min away so i thought i would pick it up since i had to explain the address mess. The fedex guy said it would be alright and he would call them...no answer only a machine.... rep said thats funny they deliver to 8 tonight wonder why they wont answer...i asked for the adddress but it was a building number not an address was something like a99 no street name. The rep said keep callling back and we will try them. Long story short i called 5 times with no answer but fed ex said if i was not delivered today by 8 i could get a shipping refund...well no bass and im bumming thought i would have her to play with while on holiday leave....now they said i should get it by next Thursday!!!!!!!!!!!bummer and im ticked at fed ex!!!!! sorry to rant but im really exited to get my first SX...its all your guys faults the way you talk them up on here and make me drool LOL thanks for any support :(

2. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    That sucks man. Just gonna make you appreciate it more when you get it though.

3. Skel

Skel

Jun 19, 2005
    Boulder, Colorado
    Yea, whenever it gets near a holiday like that, the shipping companies can get a little screwed up. You are SO lucky it wasn't the USPS, or you would NEVER see that bass. BTW - I thought Kurt always used UPS (he did on my 2 SX's).

Anyway, I agree.....your situation does suck, but be patient, it will get there eventually and it will be worth it.

Skel