Bust santa's zit?! What the....

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by DigMe, Feb 1, 2005.

1. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Ok so I have an alternate email address that I use when ordering things and as my email address for message boards and whatnot. It's volcanomail.com and whenever I log in they always have these weird banner ads and whatnot. Well these things have gotten more and more strange. I'm sure many of you have seen the "punch the evil kangaroo" ads and "shoot the roach" ads. That's pretty odd but whatever...well today I log in and there's an ad that says "Bust Santa's zit and get a free iPod!!" And there's a cartoon santa with this gigantic zit that keeps popping up on his nose and moving around.

What the heck?! Bust Santa's zit?! What is this world coming to? Next thing you know we'll be "cutting off Barney's tumor" and "Removing Colin Powell's ingrown toenail" for a free boombox. What are these companies thinking? Is it so irresistable for some people to "bust santa's zit" that they just can't resist clicking on it?

brad cook
  2. I can (barely) resist clubbing the baby harp seal. Avoiding kicking Jimbo the drunk is no problem...But popping Santa's zit?

Imagine Santa's magical snowy white pus turning your bathroom mirror into a friggin' winter wonderland...
  3. Did that kinda cross the line?

I think I'll be getting burning coal put under my pillow this Christmas...
  4. I would like to personally thank The Golden Boy for that mental image. I don´t know how I could have survived without it.
  5. haujobb

Dec 16, 2004
    No wait: +9999999
  6. yeah, i get that crap with my mail.com account. its all a joke with those banner ads, especially the pick the celebrity ones. you can pick the wrong person, and you still win.