1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Buy my Boss DD-3!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Achtane, Apr 29, 2010.

1. ...so I can buy a cab and have gas money left over until the next paycheck:bag:

SOLD

Looking to get $65 shipped (conUS) with a OneSpot adapter included, $55 without. They're $110 new and this is so minty I believe the price is fair.
    This is in great condition as far as used items go. Two of the tiniest dings (seen in the angle pic), no scratchy/loose pots, and the velcro on the bottom isn't even full of cat hair and creepy dried things! I've never used it outside of my room.

However, I don't have the box or the printed materials. I can send it in a box rather than a padded envelope if you'd like.

I must say that out of the two Digital Delays I've tried, the DD-6 has a slightly better 'first impression' helicopter noise, but with the DD-3 you can take that helicopter and, using the hold feature, make it sound like a helicopter full of demons. Assembled out of their fallen victims. Flying out of hell.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. I felt like the price was a little high...price drop bump

EDIT: SOLD, THANKS!