Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

1. It looks as though my band has taken a hiatus for an unspecified amount of time, so I'm gonna have to get rid of stuff I don't use. Plus, I am lusting over a Ford FX4, so the $$$ will help my impending purchase.

I have a black MM Active SUB I bought last year, I replaced the PG with an OEM white PG, new strings. With Levy's gig bag and Schaller Strap locks. PRICE REDUCED! $500 shipped.

'02 MIM Jazz in Ice Blue Metallic. Replaced with DiMarzio Model J's and Gotoh 201 bridge this year also with new strings. Fender gig bag. PRICE REDUCED! $275 shipped.

Boss CEB-3 Bass Chorus pedal. Still have original box. $45 shipped.

DiMarzio Model P's. I bought these off a TB'er 3 months ago for a project. I ended up not using them. $30 shipped.

Buy my stuff, please. :cool:

2. Chorus pedal is sold.

I'd be willing to listen to any reasonable offers for the basses if any of you are so inclined. :)

3. Are the pickups available or still pending?

4. Still pending, I believe. If it falls through, I'll let you know. :)

5. BUMP FOR A PRICE CUT!

6. Whafrodamus

Whafrodamus

Oct 29, 2003
    Andover, MA
    Wait.. did you sell the pedal to me or someone else? I was getting the check ready :p

7. Yes. I sold the pedal to you, Whafrodamus. :)

8. is the jazz bass still available?

9. HRC Matt

HRC Matt

Aug 31, 2004
    Columbus, Ga
    if i could see the bass (picture), then i might be interested. my girlfriend just started playing and for the money, it would be very very nice bass to own.

10. For those of you interested, the Jazz is still available. I'll post pictures in this thread tonight, 11/9/04.

11. retitled

retitled

Feb 13, 2004
    forest hills
    is 45 teh bass rate or is that what ur charging over all? if its over all ill take it :)

12. 3rdBass

3rdBass Funk in A Supporting Member

:hyper: Still available? Any pics? PM sent. Very intersted. Many thanks.
    Regards, Gil Young

13. PM sent regarding the Jazz bass...

14. 3rdBass

3rdBass Funk in A Supporting Member

:hyper: BUMP...still waitin'