1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Buyer beware rant...

Discussion in 'Classifieds Usage Discussion and Help' started by driftingupward, Jun 14, 2012.

1. I recently read a thread where the buyer bought a bass that was misrepresented and I have had a couple of transactions recently along the same lines. I don't really want to name names because it would be obvious from my descriptions who the culprits are but I just want to let people know that they really should do their homework on gear they are looking at, as far as checking out typical technical issues with the items. If I had done so I probably would not have bought one particular item and I would have thought a little harder about the other.

Both sellers had 100% positive feedback so I was pretty confident in their descriptions, and to be fair the items were as described when received. But within a week of receiving the items I noticed issues that I have a hard time believing the sellers never noticed.

I guess I just wanted to rant a little.

2. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    Not promising anything, but ill look into this. Shoot me a pm with details if you wish.