buying a new bass

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by BroOmanN, Jan 4, 2002.

1. BroOmanN

Jan 4, 2002
    hey all.
    I been thinking of bying a new bass, I have had my eyes on a new Fender p-bass deluxe it sounds realy good, but its alot off money we are talking about, so i wanna be sure. so if any of you guys have experience whit fender basses i would like to hear you from you

2. Hello, Bro' and a warm welcome to Talk Bass.

Can't answer your question :eek: but just wanted to say hello.:D :D

3. tmt

Nov 10, 2001
    Jakarta, Indonesia
    I would say go for it ;)

Fender is a standard "thing" for bass player, you cant go wrong with it.:D
  4. BroOmanN

Jan 4, 2002
    ok I been thinking about it and i will bye that fender. Nobody got anything bad to say about it
  5. I really like the Fender Zone-bass.. which looks sort of like the P-bass but without the ugly pickguard.

very nice
  6. each thread needs an anti-fender reply :)
    so i guess its me this time

there r a LOT of better basses out there, for the same price and cheaper. i won't name any, cos theres to many

just my opinion, i don't like fender :)
    good luck

7. trussman

Jun 16, 2001
    Fenders are cool, but tell everyone what type of music you like to play and you will get more feedback.
  8. rickreyn

rickreyn Supporting Member

Jun 16, 2000
    Lutz, Florida
    I still like the plain but distinctive tone of the P-Bass. Great main bass to get. Worth the money to get the American version. Sting thru. Well built.
  9. BroOmanN

Jan 4, 2002
    ok guys, i got a new bass but i got a fender jazz bass - artist Marcus Miller signed.

I played it in the shop and feel in love whit it.

well gotta go play now:p
  10. frankencow150

frankencow150 Guest

Oct 17, 2001
    go for it,my friend has one.its really good.dont pay over 490 for it though...unless its sunburst.but im not sure if they even come in sunburst.its very fun!if you want to "try it out" try to find a squier feels like that,but much better!because its a fender.
  11. Turock

Turock Supporting Member

Apr 30, 2000
    Congrats on the new bass. You can't go wrong with a Fender. Fender covers any style well.
  12. ldiezman

Jul 11, 2001
    I surprisingly have never owned a fender bass.. I am sure I will eventually.. But I like them .. if you have a jazz bass with you, you can play really any style of music.. Just my opinion
  13. frankencow150

frankencow150 Guest

Oct 17, 2001
    excellent!is it the marucs miller sig,or did he sign it?well anyways,awesome bass,and thats what im saving up for at the moment.have fun!
  14. BroOmanN

Jan 4, 2002

it is bunburst and sounds damn good :)
  15. BroOmanN

Jan 4, 2002