1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Buying Bass Amps And Cabs!!!!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Jimmy Aloha, Feb 25, 2008.

1. Im About to Buy A rig and Am torn about what to buy . Prev I had Owned a Ampeg svt III And Peavey Cab I really liked the sound but i Have the sufficient Funds to Upgrade to something Really nice . My only Prob Is Now i Live on the big Island and am very limited to try stuff out . I use a Attitude Limited Bass first edition and Like to Play a variety of different music Rock Being primary but also r&b, classic rock Even metal. I was thinking about going with a Ampeg Svt6 and a Ampeg Classic 410hlf cab ,but with great other companys out there bergantino , epiphani , Euphonic Audio ,could someone give me an idea of a great set up i really like a midrange full sound not real snappy high end ( I guess like billy sheehan !!) :bassist: