buying equipment for custom effects

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by katri, Sep 16, 2005.

1. does anyone know where i would be able to buy metal boxes for custom effects because i have heared that they are available but never seen any for sale i need somthing roughly the size of the original guv'nor box
  2. tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    places like carry them. check out for their retailers. You'd probably be looking for something like a Hammond 1590B

another good site w/ just about everything ud need...a little bit easier to navigate than IMO...ive used either site and their both great
  4. tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Good call, but IIRC Dan doesn't like to ship outta the country.
  5. elros

Apr 24, 2004
    Proprietor, Helland Musikk Teknologi
    You might want to try ELFA since you're in the UK. I live in Norway, and I get most (if not all) parts for my stuff from there. I use mostly the Hammond enclosures.
  6. Craggsy

May 24, 2005
    I live in the UK which he seemed happy to ship to, good delivery time as well. I'll be ordering more components from there soon to complete a Tube screamer clone and Original Marshall Guv'Nor.
  7. cool i hope to do a guv'nor clone soon jus need to get myself kitted out first
  8. does anyone know where i can find breadboards in the UK or places that deliver to the UK because i dont think radioshack will deliver over here
  9. Craggsy

May 24, 2005 - sorted!
  10. Just for the record... Dan's name is really Steve. :cool:

~ Charlie