Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

buying essex

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by stanger503, Feb 21, 2004.

1. i was wonderin if ne one here has an ebay account and would be interested in selling thier essex jazz or bg205 bass for cheaper than they are going. dont care if there is cosmetic issues...just as long as it plays good. :confused:

2. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    1) Don't need an ebay account to but or sell basses
    2) Shouldn't this be in the wanted seciton of the classifieds?

:D

3. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Cheaper than they are going? Dont be so cheap! :p

4. 1)yes it prolly should but i didnt know there was a section that was called that sorry. and yes money is very tight so yea.....besides its used...so.well idk i hope someone could have one....o im15 too so momll bitch if i try and get one with out ebay but maybe i could talk her into it.....who knows

5. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Essexs dont really sell cheaper on ebay. How can you get cheaper than, like, $130. craaazaaay.

6. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Alright stanger, you can PM a mod to move it for you, or maybe they'll see this and do it for ya. And the language ain't necessary, what's a 15 year old doing with a mouth like that? :D

7. o come on like you didnt talk like taht when you were 15 and dont lie. like every 15 yo doesnt talk like that. besides its the internet i dont count it like taht. and im sure the mod will see....always catch me....o well...besides i know 130 but still i need it cheaper and i know they are more expensive on ebay...dont understand taht because people dont buy a used one that expensive unless itd be the 205 which they dont make....except the new ones but like i said moneys tight and 200 plus shipping isnt in the park rite now..... :bawl:

8. PM sent