1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Buying Fender CIJ/MIJ from Digimart in Japan?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by bassguppy, Apr 21, 2009.

1. Can anyone comment on Digimart.net? It's (obviously) a website in Japan selling music gear. It seems to be both used and new gear. I can't locate any sort of english translation on their pages but it does understand english as I typed in Fender Bass and it knew what I wanted.

Someone mentioned this place in another thread which I can't find now but the prices seem pretty good.

http://www.digimart.net/inst_search_list_search.do?backMaterialOption=&shopNo=&sideMaterialOption=&topMaterialOption=&conditionFrom=&dispMode=ALL&keywordNot=&fingerboardOption=&priceTo=&brandId=&maxCount=100&keyword=&term=&pickupOption=&pickupComponentOption=&keywordPhrase=&areaPrefInfoId=&keywordAnd=fender+bass&category3Id=&currentPage=3&bodyShapeOption=&otherOption=&conditionTo=&neckOption=&bodyOption=&category12Id=&neckScaleOption=&weightOptionTo=&readCount=100&soldoutDisp=false&neckjointOption=&materialOption=&manufactureYearFrom=&manufactureYearTo=&tremolantOption=&weightOptionFrom=&specOption=&fretOption=&keywordOr=&priceFrom=&bodysizeOption=

To the right of each listing there is a code (S, A+, B+, etc.) which I assume is condition of the bass.