Buying M9 when you have POD XT?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Chrisk-K, Sep 4, 2010.

1. Chrisk-K

Chrisk-K

Jan 20, 2010
    AZ, USA
    I have a POD XT with all add-ons. Would the M9 add more to what the POD XT already offers me? I compared the effects of the M9 and those of the XT and the M9 seems to have more filter effects useful for basses. Besides that, I didn't see a big difference.

2. xk3smith

xk3smith

Mar 6, 2009
    You should have asked this over in the M9/M13 club thread. You'd probably have your answer already. Go check out the thread. Awesome read...

3. DeadPoet

DeadPoet

Jun 4, 2003
    Belgium
    I have both: the XT in the studio and the M9 on my board. The 5 knobs on the M9/13 make it a way better tool for me. I hate futzing with the select->parameter->select->parameter->save->look for the right page -> .... too much left/right brain switching for this poor bass player.

And I could be mistaking but I have a feeling the effects sound different (in favor of the M-series)

I've tried selling my XT+FBV+bass pack+fx junkie pack, too bad no one's interested in that anymore since the M9/13...

Herwig

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 24, 2021