Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

BX4210A

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Pantsman, Jul 20, 2005.

1. Well, i know alot of you blindly hate Behringer, i don't give a crap so don't post in this thread! got it?

Right, i recently checked out Behringers website, and to my surprise i see a heap of new products on the way, one of them is the aforementioned amp.

My ONLY!!! question is, would it be possible to connect say a 115 cab to this combo, i am 99% sure you can, because this combo makes use of the new 450watt head, but i can't get a good enough veiw of the rear panel too see if i am right.

Thanks for your fact filled answers and not your opinions.

2. Dedeer

Dedeer

Feb 28, 2005
    Costa del Sol
    Powerful and packed with features, this truly affordable 450-Watt Bass Workstation with a front-ported bass cabinet has 2 original BUGERA™ 10" Hard Attack aluminum-cone speakers and a custom-made 1" horn tweeter for high-end punch. If you think this is a mouthful, wait till you hear it in action! We’re talking big sound here, but not at the expense of definition. Remember, power is nothing without control. Our patented* Dynamizer technology gives you the ultimate punch, and the switchable Ultrabass subharmonics processor delivers stunning low-end power. There is a dedicated 5-band EQ with Deep, Bright and Shape functions for creative sound shaping. A musical opto-limiter assures problem-free high-volume levels without distortion, and you also get a vintage-style VU meter for precise signal level control. The connectivity options include 3 speaker outputs on 1/4' jacks and a professional speaker connector. A dual footswitch for Ultrabass and Shape functions is included.

A classic bass foundation with mids that bring your music out loud and clear!

yes i think you can
    i´m thinking in buying one myself
    if you buy it first post a review, if i buy it i´ll post

3. Eric Moesle

Eric Moesle Supporting Member

Sep 21, 2001
    Columbus OH
    Kids, it makes NO DIFFERENCE if there are speaker outputs on the amp if the amp can't handle the lower impedance. You need to find out the impedance of the speaker within the combo, then the lowest operating impedance of the combo's amplifier section, then the impedance of your external cab, to see whether the total overall impedance can be handled.

4. Fo' Shizzle

Fo' Shizzle

Aug 28, 2003
    I really had no opinion re: Behringer but I now hate them.

Be nicer or we will hijack your thread...

;)

5. it's a little late :D, but thanks Dedeer. My situation has changed, but I have come full circle since I started this thread, this combo is again appealing to me. I get a 210 cab and a 450watt head for $500.