1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

bye gas, hello Aerodyne Jazz

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Gord, Jan 21, 2005.

1. Gord

Gord

Jan 10, 2004
    BC, Canada
    hey guys,
    yesterday I sporatically went out and bought an aerodyne jazz. I have played one almost every day, and there's this one in perticular that works on some sort of almost-reverse Fender system. I've read that fenders quality control is pretty bad,so every now and then you'll reach a great fender, and the rest are junk. It's the in a way the opposite here, every fender of japan bass i've played is awsome, but this one was flawless. Great action and playability, sounded alot punchier, and was just perfect. Anyways I went and bought it in japanese (not easy considering I dont know much) anyways, it's mine, and it's great, and I'm happy :D now I have to figure out how to pay rent..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    my friend was fooling around with the camera and got this picture, it's awsome but I look like I'm 13 in it

2. Gord

Gord

Jan 10, 2004
    BC, Canada
    ps - man this thing is light! I can grab it at the first fret and hold it the way I would normally play with a strap, with my right hand not holding anything, I could never do that with my precision or even my stingray!

3. Nice score, man. I really like those basses.

4. ApeIsHigh81

ApeIsHigh81

Aug 24, 2004
    CA
    Killer bass, MAN!!

[​IMG]