Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

bye gas, hello Aerodyne Jazz

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Gord, Jan 21, 2005.

1. Gord

Gord

Jan 10, 2004
    BC, Canada
    hey guys,
    yesterday I sporatically went out and bought an aerodyne jazz. I have played one almost every day, and there's this one in perticular that works on some sort of almost-reverse Fender system. I've read that fenders quality control is pretty bad,so every now and then you'll reach a great fender, and the rest are junk. It's the in a way the opposite here, every fender of japan bass i've played is awsome, but this one was flawless. Great action and playability, sounded alot punchier, and was just perfect. Anyways I went and bought it in japanese (not easy considering I dont know much) anyways, it's mine, and it's great, and I'm happy :D now I have to figure out how to pay rent..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    my friend was fooling around with the camera and got this picture, it's awsome but I look like I'm 13 in it

2. Gord

Gord

Jan 10, 2004
    BC, Canada
    ps - man this thing is light! I can grab it at the first fret and hold it the way I would normally play with a strap, with my right hand not holding anything, I could never do that with my precision or even my stingray!

3. Nice score, man. I really like those basses.

4. ApeIsHigh81

ApeIsHigh81

Aug 24, 2004
    CA
    Killer bass, MAN!!

[​IMG]