BYOC Pedals From Vibe-o-tronic

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Crazyfist, Jul 26, 2016.

1. Crazyfist

Crazyfist

Sep 26, 2011
    Just wanted to know if anyone (particularly in the UK) has had any experience with them? I've had some interaction with them via e-mail and was close to placing an order, but then they just stopped contact altogether and haven't written back to me for over a month (who knows what would have happened if I did place an order!)

Are there other places in the UK that I can order these kits from? This is the only one listed on the BYOC website from the UK and it is a bit annoying as they look very useful. I'm after the 8-channel looper in particular (I'm aware there are other alternatives but I like the size and functionality of this one, if there is anything similar please share it with me!)

Vibe-O-Tronic Distribution: Main Page

2. Nunovsky

Nunovsky

Sep 4, 2004
    Portugal
    I've been ordering from Fuzz Dog's Pedal Parts. They're from the UK and have many kits available.
    I have built a few and they are great.
    Fuzz Dog's Pedal Parts

TheEmptyCell and GMC like this.
  3. GMC

GMC Supporting Member

Jan 1, 2006
    Wiltshire, UK
    +1 for Fuzzdog. I've been building pedals from his site for a few years now and they are great. They offer a painted drilled case option which saves a lot of time and effort.

TheEmptyCell likes this.
  4. Crazyfist

Crazyfist

Sep 26, 2011
    Thanks guys. Looks very interesting but doesn't have a looper listed anywhere, good to know they're in the UK though!

TheEmptyCell likes this.
  5. J Posega

J Posega Cat Dad and Dingwall Enthusiast Supporting Member

Jul 16, 2005
    Los Angeles, CA
    It might not be a bad idea to contact BYOC and see if they have any other suppliers in the UK. Or see if they can cut a deal and sell you one direct.

6. +1 to what EmptyCell said.

I contacted BYOC directly, but wound up getting my Super8 from BYOC's local HK rep. He was great to deal with and no insane shipping charges incurred. I'll be picking up some more BYOC from the rep here, down the road – literally, down the road.