1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Bypassing with Sans Amp Driver.

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by CoJoMaa, Apr 14, 2010.

1. CoJoMaa

CoJoMaa

Feb 16, 2010
    So i recently purchased a Sans amp Bass driver rack mount for my bass amp. So in my rack mount i have my tuner on top, the sans amp in the middle and my Ampeq b2r head on the bottom. I figured out how to set it all up in working order (Thanks to this forum) but when i try to mute the sound for tuning it doesn't work. The tuner works just fine the way its set up, but my band plays live shows and I'm wondering if there's a way to have all my equipment set up and working but be able to mute the sound for when I'm tuning. I've attached pictures of my set up as well. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks

Attached Files:

2. CoJo, though this is a very helpful forum, you are more likely to get answers quicker in the Effects or Amps forums.

3. Jeff Roller

Jeff Roller Jeff Roller Gold Supporting Member

Dec 24, 2007
    Maryville, TN
    I use a similar setup. For the Mute function to kill everything, your input signal (from your bass) should go to the input on the tuner. Tuner out to Sansamp in. Sansamp out to your input on the amp. Bingo, when you mute your tuner, everything is blessedly silent.

4. CoJoMaa

CoJoMaa

Feb 16, 2010
    thanks rollerberg, out of curiosity will this type of set up effect the sound quality in anyway?