1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Byran Beller clinic Bismarck, ND 11/03/10

Discussion in 'General Instruction [BG]' started by peterwsmith, Oct 21, 2010.

1. So Bryan Beller is putting on a clinic at a local music store here in Bismarck on Nov. 3rd and I'm thinking about going.

I've never been to anything like this, and I'm not even very good at bass, so my question is, should I go? And if I should, what should expect and bring?

I don't want to go and just embarrass myself with my lack of skills and knowledge, or just have everything be way over my head. But I would like to learn if it would be worth it for me to go, plus it would be a good chance to connect with some local bass players.

What do you say, TB?

2. shackled

shackled

Jun 25, 2009
    Western NY
    I would go. He's great!
    Contact the store and ask what kind of clinic it is, what to bring, etc...
    They would know better than anyone here. :)

3. Mr wiggl3s

Mr wiggl3s Banned

Feb 27, 2009
    Bismarck
    I'll be moving to bismarck in january, i'd go then.

4. Good point. I'll get on that!

Really? What's bringing you to Bismarck? 'cause it sure can't be the music scene!

5. Mr wiggl3s

Mr wiggl3s Banned

Feb 27, 2009
    Bismarck
    Ha. Naw man, Bismarck State College. I'll be taking lessons there so that's cool

6. Right on. I work by BSC at Gate City. Let me know if you need a checking account. It'd be nice to open one for someone who isn't a paranoid old lady!