Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by C-5KO, Aug 13, 2005.

1. MODNY

MODNY Guest

Nov 9, 2004
    recently sold a pedal to C-5KO. C-5KO is very easy to deal with, very friendly and very easy to get ahold of.

A+++ TB Salesperson
    hopefully we can do business again!
  2. jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PA
    sold my Elrick to him. he had much patience, cause of a few misteps w/ communication, but finally sealed the deal.
  3. DanGouge

May 25, 2000
    Kori was great. I would buy from him again and would recommend him highly to anyone else here on TB. He is very prompt in communication and a pleasure to deal with.
  4. jim primate

jim primate bass guitarist.

your feedback is good. excellent person to work with.
  5. karter2000

karter2000 Supporting Member

Aug 21, 2005
    Burnaby, BC, Canada
    Bought a Sansamp BDDI from Kori. He was great to deal with, as the box arrived in great condition and the BDDI was as described. It sounds excellent! He also shipped the BDDI to me very quickly.

Thanks a bunch Kori! :)
  6. bmc

Nov 15, 2003
    Just bought a neck off Kori. The deal went smooth. This was a transatlantic deal that went very smoth. Thanks Kori
  7. Basschair

Basschair .............. Staff Member Supporting Member

Feb 5, 2004
    Stockton, Ca
    EBS MultiComp. Arrived quickly, and he even wrapped it in some Canadian Hockey propaganda :D . Would buy from again!

EDIT: Just tried the pedal out. Nice! Just as described, good shape, great sound. Thanks Kori!
  8. mrphattay

mrphattay Supporting Member

Mar 20, 2005
    Great, Easy transaction. Totally Smooooooth.
    Kori is a wonderful guy to do biz with; great communication, with a low-key, cool attitude. I'd deal with him again w/o reservation. Thanks Kori.
  9. ^^^ What he said :D
  10. Loel

Loel Blazin' Acadian Supporting Member

Oct 31, 2004
    bought a ea cxl 110e from kori,great guy to do business with,and his cd is the coolest :D

JJBACOOMBA Commercial User

May 31, 2005
    San Antonio, Texas
    Lecompte Bass Owners Club Member #2
    Thanks Kori, the pedal arrived safely and quickly. Kori is a pleasure to do business with. He communicates often and the packing was excellent. But, hey I didnt get any Canadian hockey propoganda :( LOL!!
  12. crowmind

Oct 2, 2005
    i bought the other ea cxl 110 off kori and the deal went quite smoothly........thanks dude!
  13. millard

Jul 27, 2004
    Bought a Boss GEB-7 off of him. Pedal works great and he was very communicative and easy to work with.

14. Another happy transaction here. Bought a pedal from me - quick payment. All is well, nothing more to say :)