Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

C ya in a week, TB... I got suspended.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Mike Money, Apr 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    I went to get my stuff out of the band room during lunch, and this kid who talks crap to me and everyone else who walks in there during lunch starts running his mouth...

I ask him to come outside, and he follows me with a clipboard.

I tell him to be a man and put it down, he swung at me with it, i grabbed it, hit im in the hat trying to knock it off, and i leave it at that.

I walk outside, start to pick up my stuff, and he comes and says something about my mother, I bitch slap him, and we go.

I dont remember getting hit, i dont remember landing any punches, but i do know he hit the soda machine and was in the the nurses office while i was talking to the dean.

So ya, no PC and i cant do anything for a week... except drive to school.

c ya

2. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Ahh, i had a few of those situations. I never started a fight, but I always ended it.

3. Petary791

Petary791

Feb 20, 2005
    Michigan, USA
    Yeah IMO, if you don't start the fight, you're good.

Way to go buddy.

4. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    FIGHT! FIGHT!!

brad cook

5. Glad to see you read the whole thread Brad. ;)

6. Marlat

Marlat

Sep 17, 2002
    London UK
    At least you got to keep the lettuce this time.

7. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL HARVESTER OF SORROW Staff Member Supporting Member

Focus on Education. :)

8. xcental34x

xcental34x

Feb 28, 2003
    Memphrica, TN
    God job. If you would of let that sissy make a fool of you, we would of completely denied you.

9. Sonorous

Sonorous

Oct 1, 2003
    Denton, TX
    Yeah. Now you're a real man.

10. Damn right - and if your guitarist gives you any lip at practice tonight - clock him too! ;)

11. Tsal

Tsal

Jan 28, 2000
    Finland, EU
    Now's a good time to go for his g/f. What would be better to underline his ultimate defeat :ninja:

12. Nah, go his mum...

Leigh

13. His Mom and his GF.... that would leave a mark! make sure you get pictures for the yearboook!

14. And pm me with them!

Leigh

15. Only pansies bitch slap, men use the pimp hand.

16. Broach_insound

Broach_insound

Jan 25, 2005
    New York
    ^^^^ Yea your not supposed to bitch slap your supposed to back hand him accross the face a pimp slap ya know what im sayin? then you give the ol' "1" "2" and break his nose.

17. He wanted to fight you with a clipboard?? Very academic.... ;)

18. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    I'd just like to say: What's up with "Your mom" comments. Am I the only one who doesn't instantly become violent when someone talks crap about my mom?

"Uh, I had sex with your mom"... *violence!*

19. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    It's a good thing he forgot his pocket protector that day or it could have been downright bloody!

brad cook

20. fourstringdrums

fourstringdrums Decidedly Indecisive Supporting Member

Oct 20, 2002
    San Antonio
    You could have been the bigger man and just ignored him when he started running his mouth in the first place instead of asking him to come outside.

Hopefully incidents like this don't mean the start of an increase of clipboard violence at school :)

Also, am I the only one who invisions this kid as some clipboard toting hall monitor geek who couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper back with a hole in it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.