Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Cab, Necks, Tigers & Bridge...Oh My!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by that one guy, Apr 8, 2004.

1. Ampeg SVT410HLF – 4x10 cab, big, deep, & loud. easy transport w/wheels and towel bar. $400. prefer pick up only on this beast (los angeles).

Stingray 4 Pickgaurd –Red Tortoise Shell, a couple scratches but fine. $25

Badass II Bridge – brand new still in package. bought new for a project that never happened. $60 + tax new from store, $40 new from me.

Fender ’62 Jazz Bass Neck – brand new official Fender reissue w/velvet bag. never mounted. bought new for a project that never happened. $330 + tax new from store, $260 new from me.

Warmoth Fretless Jazz Bass Neck – lined fingerboard with beautiful hard polyurethane coating so using roundwounds is not a problem. I love this neck, but I’m an unlined board guy. $115.

2. I'm interested in the bridge, is it a chrome 4 string bridge? Would you happen to be coming down closer to Oceanside anytime soon?

Jay

lcacnav@hotmail.com

3. ok the badass has been sold. thanks!

4. Fretless Warmoth is sold, and '62 RI Jazz neck is on hold.

5. bmc

bmc

Nov 15, 2003
    Switzerland
    Is the 62 neck still available?

6. i believe it's sold. the payment for it is supposed to be in the mail, although i haven't recieved yet. i'll pm you if the deal falls through.

thanks!

7. Ampeg cab has also been sold.

8. OK, everything is now officially sold with the exception of the stingray pickguard due to a guy flaking on me.

thanks for all the responses!