1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Cab problems

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by DividedTheyLuis, Feb 11, 2013.

1. Hello,

When my friend asked me to join his band as a bassist I picked up a Schecter Model-T and Acoustic B600H + B410 Cab.

I loved the setup (for about 7 months), until I realized a strange sound from the cab a few days ago, I think one of the speakers may have ripped or was damaged, not sure how, possibly transportation since my guitarist takes all the equipment from our space to shows. I have been told the direct out on my friends Ampeg combo works well so most shows I use that DI into the PA, but it doesn't hold up at practice.

Shopping around I am looking at a used line 6 lowdown 410, haven't been able to find much info on it though and I would have to pay $50 shipping to get a chance to test it out.

I have a Spider 412 guitar cab, but I would probably rip a speaker playing bass on it right? Would a PA Subwoofer work, like (Nady-PSW15-600W-15--Subwoofer)? If so would I run my head into it or should I add it to the powered mixer we use for vocals and DI into the mixer?