1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
    TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)


Discussion in 'Recording Gear and Equipment [BG]' started by yurmom, Dec 27, 2000.

  1. yurmom


    Dec 27, 2000
    ok ive only been playing for a year and a half, and ive gotten pretty like up to the equipment as far as amps and stuff go, but my friend was saying she wanted to buy herself a cab for her guitar, what is that. Is it a case or, what? I dunno maybe im jsut way outta the loop. Call me stupid if you must.
  2. Deano Destructo

    Deano Destructo MusicMan & Upton addict. Hasn't slept since 1979. Supporting Member

    Dec 10, 2000
    Seattle, WA.
    First and foremost welcome to the answer to all the bass related questions you might have in life(Talkbass). Anyway I think your friend is just speaking of a speaker enclosure, you know a "cabinet".
  3. in other words...

    a box with speakers in it, that you connect to an amp or a mixer or a PA system to get a sound out of your instrument... :)

Share This Page