Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

CABS for sale CHEAP, Traynor 2x12, 2x15 and acoustic 2x15 ($175,$150,$150 SHIPPED)

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by CzarMike, May 4, 2002.

1. Whoever responds first gets these. I have a crappy digicam that I could use to prove that I do in fact have the cabs, but the quality is so low that it probably won't reveal much beyond that :)

70's Traynor 2x15 cab - $150 shipped (nearly perfect condition)
    Acoustic (brand) 2x15 cab - $150 shipped
    '68 Traynor 2x12 cab - $175 shipped (all original, looks and sounds incredible!)

Will consider trades...
    E-mail me directly at sheilaridez@hotmail.com

2. Jeff Moote

Jeff Moote Supporting Member

Oct 11, 2001
    Beamsville, ON, Canada
    Can you tell me dimentions on the 212? HxWxD + weight, and driver config (side by side, stacked, diagonal, etc)?

Thanks

3. Hi, it's stacked and I can probably have dimensions by wednesday (next band practice). I'll get back to you then.

4. steve-o

steve-o Guest

Apr 17, 2002
    can i have deminsions on all the cabs
    thanks
    steve

5. stevekim

stevekim

Feb 11, 2000
    los angeles, ca
    hi,

i'm interested in the acoustic 2x15. what is the model number? are the speakers original? if so, are the dustcaps on the speakers white or silver? where are you located?

steve

6. steve-o

steve-o Guest

Apr 17, 2002
    i am intrested in the traynor!
    will you pay shipping?
    weight? how big is it?
    is it 4 ohms or 8 ohms?
    thanks

steve

7. steve-o

steve-o Guest