Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Cabs fs/ft Eden, Ashdown, SWR

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by kringle77, Mar 27, 2005.

1. kringle77

kringle77 Supporting Member

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    I have:

_ A Pair of Ashdown Mag 4x10 cabs, deep series. Great condition and sound killer. $200 each.

_ One SWR workingmans 4x10 cab, perfect condition, gigged twice. $300

_One Eden D210XLT cab, 8 ohm, used 3 hours! Never left my computer room. About 2 weeks old. Awsome. $679 new, Like to get $500

I would prefer not to ship these but, since I may not live near any of you ( zip 13662 ) I probably will have to. I will split the shipping on any of the items. I will consider trades and am currently interested in Avalon preamps and ampeg 8x10 cabs especially. Thanks low enders! :)

2. what's the shipping on an ashdown to portsmouth, va 23703?

3. kringle77

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    Well, I checked the fedex and ups pages and I got estimates from $19 up $115 so, I'll have to box one up and bring it to the ups shop myself and I'll get back to you. Thanks, Chris.

4. Cool. Just PM me once you find out. What's their weight like? Easy to lug around?

5. kringle77

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    They're the lightest 4x10's that I've ever moved and sound good. Kind of ampeg/mesa sounding. I "think" that they are about 65 lbs. give or take a few. I'll get back to you with the shipping. The plastic cab corners are kind of cheap and break easily but the rest of the hardware is top notch.

6. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    Check your PMs.

Ray

7. J.T

J.T

Mar 9, 2005
    Tulsa, Ok
    ENDORSING ARTIST: TOBIAS BASSES
    the ashdown or swr cabs still for sale? any idea on shipping to 74107 (Tulsa, ok)

Thanks,
    JT

8. kringle77

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    Hey guys, thanks for all your intersest in my cabs. But, I just found some local buyers so there are no shipping charges. Sorry.