1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Cabs to go with GZ GBE750

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Sptz, Mar 12, 2008.

1. Sptz

Sptz

Apr 18, 2004
    Hey I'm going to buy a Genz benz gbe750. I'm going to buy also a Genz Benz cab(s), so which do you guys think I should go with? I'm thinkin of a 1x15 and a 2x12 ... what do you guys think? And which models? thanks

2. Fretlessboy

Fretlessboy

Nov 29, 2007
    St Augustine Florida
    Endorsing artist GENZ BENZ/HERCULES STANDS/XSonics
    The Uber410 kicks serious butt
    The neoX212 sounds great and is easy to move around.
    Dual neoX112's is the best 215 cab I have ever played and is now my main setup.

3. Double Agent

Double Agent

Mar 10, 2006
    Lakeland, FL
    What about 2 NeoX-212s???

4. I own and whole heartedly recommend their 112 Neox and 212 Neox cabs.

5. the 750 can certainly handle a couple neox-212ts, but i can't imagine actually needing 2 of them. i run my 750 though a singe neox-212t and it produces more volume than i have been able to find a use for.

6. sevenorchids

sevenorchids Supporting Member

I own 2 212T's, but have only hooked them up together to my GBE1200 once. It really is overkill, at least for my purposes. Now, I keep one at the studio and one at home. With my Shuttle 6.0 in a laptop bag, it makes load in/load out almost trivial.

The 212T is a great cabinet and matches up well with the GBE750. Haven't tried the Uber 4x10, but I'm not much of a 10's person. Love the weight, sound, size, and ergonomics of the 212T. Easily fits in a trunk, easy to pick up and move around, rolls around when you need it to (but doesn't when you don't want it to), and sounds great.

7. Fretlessboy

Fretlessboy

Nov 29, 2007
    St Augustine Florida
    Endorsing artist GENZ BENZ/HERCULES STANDS/XSonics
    I definately believe in Genz 12's

IMG_1037-1.

8. Thornton Davis

Thornton Davis

Dec 11, 1999
    Toronto
    I use a GB610T-XB2 with my GBE1200