1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Cakewalk UA 101 and other Interfaces

Discussion in 'Recording Gear and Equipment [BG]' started by Rick Nicak, Mar 9, 2010.

1. Rick Nicak

Rick Nicak

Dec 18, 2009
    Cincinnati OH
    Hello everyone,

I am buying a new interface soon and am looking at the Cakewalk, as well as a few others. Right now I am using a M-Audio ultra, but am looking to upgrade. I am recording to my Macbook with Logic Pro also. Sadly, I do not have firewire capabilities, so that takes out items like the Apogee Duet and a few others.
    I do solo bass at home, so its not necessary to have 8 inputs. I am really just looking for the best sound. If anyone has used the Cakewalk let me know how you like.
    I would also love other suggestions if you do have any. Thanks

2. gumtown

gumtown

May 7, 2007
    New Zealand
    Always been happy with the Edirol range of products (Roland). They work...

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 30, 2020