Call me crazy...i have a problem...

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by XPshychoticXPyr, Feb 22, 2005.

1. As of this coming week i will be the owner of 2 new i already ahve in my posession and another that will be paid and shipped to me door within 2 weeks.

I am the proud,broke,crazy owner of not one but two Aguilar cabs. Most people will get 2 gs112's but not i...

My rig will now consist of this:

-Aguilar GS412 (lows, low-mids, tweeter cut off)
    -Aguilar GS410 (high mids, highs, tweeter around halfway)

-Warwick Streamer Stage II (1991)
    -Warwick Streamer Stage I (1988)

-Korg DRT-1000

-Plenty of monster cables

What i now need to complete my rig:
    -8 Space Shock Rack
    -Aguilar DB750
    -Dbx 160A Compresson/limiter

The G.A.S. Never seems to one poor arse college student.

P.S. Sorry guys i needed to get that out somewhere and i know most of you can understand what i feel heh.
  2. TheChariot

Jul 6, 2004
    Boston, MA
    haha! Wow. I'm going to downgrade to 1 small Avatar cab for college, and your going out and picking up a Fullstack.

All the power to ya, man... your gonna need it :p
  3. Ya its sort of a dream come true...guitarists beware! Once i complete the rig around summer it will be a match for any guitar rig...and stand almost equally as tall haha!!!

4. De Teng

De Teng

Oct 27, 2003
    Utrecht, Holland
    Oh lordy.... what a rig. Together with the 750 it would be monsterous!!!

I'm a college student myself too, so I know how hard a musicians' life is. I'm planning again to purchase something which costs money... a fat Andre vd End bass from Holland. Best jazz ever, some pro-players even say Roger Sadowsky could learn something from the man. ;)

Congrats! And you do need a shrink.. :mrgreen:
  5. remo

Jan 15, 2005
    "Hi, I'll take the 410 AND the 412 cabs thanks!"
  6. Pickebass

Pickebass Supporting Member

Jul 12, 2004
    San Antonio, TX
    I guess going thru the PA won't be necessary?? :eyebrow:

What a rig.. you won't be disappointed... sore back yes... great sound definitely :hyper:
  7. ratzpaul

Aug 19, 2004
    ""Hi, I'll take the 410 AND the 412 cabs thanks!""

ROFL!!!!!!!! That's a good one!!!!!! LOL!!!!!

8. Eric Moesle

Eric Moesle Supporting Member

Sep 21, 2001
    Columbus OH
    My soundman would kill me if I walked in with a rig like that.

One time, at an outdoor gig, I brought a borrowed folded horn subbass bin with an 18" in it, to add to my two Aggie 410's, and the first thing out of his mouth at soundcheck was "*I* provide the PA, not you." It threw too much lows out from the stage and interfered with his mix. My tens drop off after several feet from the rig. I'd really like to get the Aggie 412, but I'm concerned about it throwing lows too far from the stage.