1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Calling all Coronado Fans!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by BassManPatsFan, Feb 24, 2013.

1. BassManPatsFan

BassManPatsFan Supporting Member

Feb 20, 2004
    San Francisco
    http://www.rumbleseatmusic.com/Basses page.html

Two beautiful Coronado IIs for sale at Rumble Seat--one in Wildwood, one in Ice Blue Metallic. Really loving that Ice Blue one, not a finish I've seen on these before.

I have no affiliation with Rumble Seat, just though some of you would like to check these out. :bassist:

2. Will Kelly

Will Kelly

Mar 3, 2010
    TX
    Well, nice basses. I have never heard one, so I youtubed the Fender Coronado bass and came up with this:

KIlling Bassist

3. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion Supporting Member

Aug 25, 2010
    The Great Midwest
    That would be a great reissue bass looks great.

4. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion Supporting Member

Aug 25, 2010
    The Great Midwest
    Thanks for the link I don't like when a player just stands there when someone else is soloing snap your fingers get the crowd into it do something than just stand there staring at the sheet music and drinking water.

5. jbossolo

jbossolo

Sep 22, 2011
    WOW. Those are two fine examples. I have one in Antigua myself, great basses.

6. ejaggers

ejaggers Supporting Member

Aug 18, 2009
    Fort Worth, tx
  7. fisticuffs

fisticuffs Commercial User

May 3, 2011
    Madison, WI
    Anyone have a towel I can use to clean the drool off my keyboard? Why is the wildwood so much less expensive?

8. TeeZeeMee90

TeeZeeMee90

Jan 22, 2013
    North AL
    Serious. I like it a bit more honestly. The other one is schmexy though.

9. fisticuffs

fisticuffs Commercial User

May 3, 2011
    Madison, WI
    Prices on both are pretty steep but $3600 is way out of line. That said if I was full of cash I'd probably get that one over the Wildwood. I'm a sucker for matching headstocks.