Calling all Nirvana fans...

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by The Artist, Jul 1, 2002.

1. Bleach

3 vote(s)
  2. From the muddy banks of Wishka

1 vote(s)
  3. In Utero

5 vote(s)
  4. Nevermind

17 vote(s)
  5. Incesticide

1 vote(s)
  6. Unplugged in New York

11 vote(s)
  1. Which is your favorite Nirvana album and song?

Mine (if I HAD to choose) would be Nevermind or Unpluged in New York or In Utero... well their all good so I can't choose, but you only have one choice so there...

2. Listen

May 19, 2002
    Nevermind is great, I like every song on it, and In Utero comes in close second, then Unplugged In New York.
  3. Incesticide, probably just because I'm less sick of it than the others (they're all great, I've just heard them too many times). Plus Aero Zeppelin and Hairspray Queen are my two favourite Nirvana songs ever.
  4. It's close, but I like Unplugged in New York better than Nevermind, Maybe because it shows the true talent of the band.

(Edit: Man, one week of summer and my grammar and spelling skills have gone right out the window)
  5. Oysterman

Mar 30, 2000
    Nevermind, no question.
  6. exactly what i was going to say (well, not exactly, but l agree)
  7. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
  8. kaboom133

Oct 19, 2001
    Latrobe PA
    i would have to say unplugged in new york, because i love the sound of acoustics, plus, i have to agree about the whole shownig talent thing.
  9. BigBohn

Sep 29, 2001
    WPB, Florida
    nevermind, in utero, unplugged
  10. Unplugged!! Best live album ever.
  11. Brad Barker

Brad Barker Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2001
    berkeley, ca
    haven't listened to too much nirvana lately...

i really like IN UTERO, but NEVERMIND is SO GOOD. then, the live cds (muddy banks and unplugged) are fantastic.

all non-bleach or incesticide are great (i've only heard a few bleach songs and they haven't impressed me...).

i really like "aero zeppelin" and "dive." the reason why i own incesticide.
  12. CaracasBass

Jun 16, 2001
    Madrid, Spain
    I love Nevermind, but In Utero has a weird-loco vibe that I really I voted for "utero".
  13. Fuzzbass

Fuzzbass P5 with overdrive Supporting Member

I had to vote for In Utero because it's even weirder than Nevermind. I can just imagine the industry scum pooping all over themselves in horror.
  14. Justin V

Justin V

Dec 27, 2000
    Alameda, CA
    I voted Unplugged because of the really creepy feeling I get whenever I hear that version of "All Apologies".
  15. ERIC31

Jul 1, 2002
    Maricopa, AZ
    INCESTICIDE. I like the raw stuff. Bass is way up in the mix too.

Fave song would have to be Negative Creep off Bleach. That song just rocks!
  16. joke

Sep 17, 2001
    Unplugged also.
  17. savagelucy

Apr 27, 2002
    IN UTERO!!!!!

i love that album
  18. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    I love Unplugged (the Meatpuppets are a killer band) but my choice for favorite album is a tie between InUtero and Incesticide.

InUtero has a really cool heavy vibe, and lets face it, with songs like Heart Shaped Box, Rape Me, Francis Farmer Will Have her Revenge on Seattle, etc... who couldn't love this album?

Incesticide has this killer raw Nirvana vibe. All the songs are awesome. I love the song Downer (also on Bleach) and Sliver. Molly's Lips is the greatest 2 chord punk song ever. Its just a killer album.

Damn, now Im thinking about Bleach. Mr Moustache, Floyd the Barber, Downer, Negative Creep.

God I love Nirvana.

But my favorite song is Lounge Act.

Other great songs from Nevermind include Territorial Pissings, Breed, In Bloom, Come as you Are, Drain You etc...

I hate Courtney Love:mad: :mad:

Dont you think the band should have ownership of the songs? She should just release them already.