Calling European TBers

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by ARA punk, Jun 10, 2003.

1. ARA punk

ARA punk

Jul 11, 2001
    USA, Shelby, NC
    hey! I was in Europe a few years ago, and I found this candy while i was in Germany (I think). It looked like a KitKat bar, except it was filled with powdered milk. I want to know what its called and how i can get some in America. Maybe they have a place i could order it over the net, or maybe a gracious TBer would be a middle man for me and let me send money in exchange for the cany. This stuff was really good and I've got a big craving for it all of a suden. I think they also had chocolate egg versions, with collectable puzzles inside.
  2. Thor

Thor Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Prinz Polo
    great Kit Kat type product made in Poland ..
    This would have been much simpler if you kept the wrapper with the

food business guy
  3. ARA punk

ARA punk

Jul 11, 2001
    USA, Shelby, NC
    I think the name was Kinder(and then the german word for chocolate). Dont know what that is, and i'm too lazy to do a translation... Schocolade or something like that... thats how i remember it sounding. its been like three years.
  4. Yup, Kinder Surprise was the chocolate Egg - with a build up toy inside it! There is a Kinder milk bar type of thing that I've seen adevrtised from time to time on TV too!
  5. Tsal

Jan 28, 2000
    Finland, EU
    IMO, the Kinder eggs taste great but the Bueno bar ain't that special. No idea about the Maxi's.
  6. JMX

JMX Vorsprung durch Technik

Sep 4, 2000
    Cologne, Germany
  7. " Kinder " is german for " Kids ", by the way..

The prices on the site are a little high, true.. but redicilously high. b.t.w. JMX.. Aldi sells a cheaper lookalike for 80 cents ;)