Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Calling Indianapolis, Santa Monica and Orange County

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by carl-anton, Mar 17, 2003.

1. Hi there!
    I have a friend who's going to these cities on a business trip. She'll buy me some strings if she can find a store. Could someone give me a name and adress or a link to stores in those cities? FYI I want DR Fatbeams, so I guess it has to be pretty assorted.

Thanks in advance! :)

2. Bob Lee (QSC)

Bob Lee (QSC) In case you missed it, I work for QSC Audio! Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Jul 3, 2001
    Costa Mesa, Calif.
    Technical Communications Developer, QSC Audio
    Santa Monica: McCabe's Guitar Shop (www.mccabesguitar.com) on Pico Blvd.

Orange County: There are a couple Sam Ash (in Westminster and Cerritos, which is just outside Orange Cnty.) and Guitar Center (Fountain Valley, Brea, and El Toro) stores, and really good indie stores like Jim's Music (Irvine), The Guitar Shoppe (Laguna Beach), Pete's Music (Anaheim), et al.

3. BertBert

BertBert

Nov 9, 2002
    Indianapolis
    Unfortunately there are no stores in Indy that I know of that sell DR's. If your friend is willing to make a 3-4 hour side trip down to Evansville (SW corner of Indiana) then I think there is a store there that sells them. But I've had to rely on the DR web site to get mine.

4. Thanks alot guys :) ...much appreciated