1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD CallowHill Infini Bass #004 Super Clean GREAT Bass ** Make Offer**

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Squinty Jones, Oct 7, 2017.

1. Squinty Jones

Squinty Jones Bravely eating @ MacDonald's Supporting Member

Feb 1, 2004
    Virginia
    Price:
    $2000.00
    Strings:
    I purchased this recently here on TB and it is a marvelous bass! CallowHill basses have great reviews and the late Tim Cloonan was an absolute master in the art of bass building. This particular bass was originally made for bass great Thaddeaus Tribbett and was a see through red finish. A previous owner sent it back to Tim who removed the finish and the bass was (more than) expertly refinished in an oil finish. Neck, original finish with old growth maple, wenge, and an ebony fingerboard. The TB'er I purchased the bass from rated its condition as a 9.8/10 and it remains in this same condition. I recently replaced the Sadowsky Black labels with DR Lo-Riders so strings are very “newish”. Really a super player- versatile with MONSTER tones. Tim's CallowHill basses are sure to appreciate in value as time passes and for excellent reasons. They are Tremendous Basses! If you are of the founded perception that musical instruments and more specifically, basses, can be an excellent investment- this is one to seriously consider...

$2000.00 shipped in new Mono M80 or $1800.00 shipped in a used Levy's EM8P gig bag.

As of Tuesday, October 10, I've added a 'make offer' option. Please communicate any offers through the PM/Conversation system... Thanks!

ON HOLD for potential buyer... PM replied...

Prior listing:

SOLD - Callowhill infini 4 (lion bass)

I am using pictures from previous listings but the bass is in exact condition and will add a couple from me ASAP.

The bass does weigh 7 pounds 10 ounces.
    callowhill8.

callowhill1.

callowhill10.

callowhill11.

callowhill2.

callowhill5.

callowhill7.

callowhill6.

callowhill9.

I may consider a trade + cash to me although I have a rather limited interest range at this time.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
    fishstix and mindwell like this.
  2. njarrett

njarrett Supporting Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Philadelphia, PA
    PM sent!

Squinty Jones likes this.
  3. Squinty Jones

Squinty Jones Bravely eating @ MacDonald's Supporting Member

Feb 1, 2004
    Virginia