1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Cameltone "Nard" distortion

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by frankegcbass, Mar 2, 2016.

1. Just got a Cameltone Nard from Andrew and I'm really liking it on bass, so I thought I'd share a sonic sketch that I made with it on my looper this evening. Its kinda meant to cop the Blue Album tone. So def a guitar pedal (it has about as much low end loss as an OCD, so not that bad). If you are on the never ending quest to retain low end this might not your favorite pedal. But it sounds super gnarly to me. Kinda made me think of Godflesh. So I made a streetcleaner-ish sketch on my Boss RC-3. Check it out. Pardon the ipad recording.
    I used Juan's 78 P, a kaoss pad 3, red panda raster (on the drums), boss cs2 and a Noble Pre/di.

IngloriousOz likes this.
  2. MGR

MGR Banned

Jan 18, 2015
    Bronx, NY
    Nice stuff. Kinda hard to hear the nuances, but I like the gnarly/grindy aspect of that pedal. Just checked it out and $175 seems a bit steep for me, but man if one came up used I'd buy one. Cool Muse-inspired track too.