1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Can anybody use a Levy's Lakland gig bag ?

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by pgurns, Sep 26, 2008.

1. pgurns

pgurns

Dec 26, 2003
    Northern, IL
    I have a brand spanking new Lakland gig bag made by Levy's. Any body have a Lakland and need a gig bag? Hit me up if you can use this.

Paul

2. swpyne

swpyne Basses R Loaded! Gold Supporting Member

Jul 26, 2005
    Centennial, Colorado
    Dibbs! I could use it for sure!

3. pgurns

pgurns

Dec 26, 2003
    Northern, IL
    Swpyne you spoke up first by 10 minutes, so it's yours if you want it. bunomatic42 your number 2 if swpyne passes. I got it as a gift from Sam Ash because they screwed me over on a bass but since I already have one you can have it for whatever shipping costs. Just happy to help out a bass brother. My zip code is 60051 send me your zip to figure out shipping and it's yours.

Paul

4. fishtx

fishtx Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Dallas, TX
    Endorsing Artist: Genzler Amplification/Spector Basses/Mojo Hand FX
    wow...thats pretty cool of you man...

5. swpyne

Jul 26, 2005
    Centennial, Colorado
    Another PM sent! VERY COOL indeed.........WOW!

6. bunomatic42

bunomatic42

Dec 21, 2006
    Morgantown,WV
    Heres to a fellow TB-er building good karma. Thanks. Damn you Swpyne and your fast fingers:).

7. swpyne

Jul 26, 2005
    Centennial, Colorado
    You know, I think I'm going to keep this good karma thing going here on TB. I'm going to post something up for free too (just the cost of shipping). I like the idea and these days everyone can stand getting a break and a good deal.

Keep watching the classifieds...........:D

8. pgurns

pgurns

Dec 26, 2003
    Northern, IL
    BTW it was actually 9 minutes dude LOL. He was fast.

9. pgurns

pgurns

Dec 26, 2003
    Northern, IL
    Yeah I do it when I can. I bought a new Lakland Duck Dunn from Sam Ash online and it arrived with some surface blemishes and what not. Long story short another TB'er who lives locally (Chicago) hooked me up and we went to the Lakland factory and Dan lakin had the techs smooth out the whole deal, and I got to tour the factory to boot. All of a sudden a box from Sam Ash arrived the other day with a brand new Lakland/Levy's bag as an apology of sorts for sending me a flawed bass. Since I already have my case needs covered I figured I would give the bag away in the same spirit as the TB'er (Jauqo III-X) hooked me up with Lakland to get my issue resolved. In fact I just PM'ed SWpyne and if the shipping is less than 5 bucks , which it should be I'll even toss in the free shipping. It's hardly worth PayPalling 5 bucks these days with the fees and all. You can never have to kharma in the ole reserve pool ;)

10. vinestreet

vinestreet

Aug 17, 2008
    Singapore
    Good on you sir.