Can anyone figure what this is

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by WovenGraphite, Sep 14, 2005.

  1. I also posted on the amps but it seem that it might be more appropriate here.
    I am trying to figure out what John Taylor (of Duran Duran) is having in front of him in this picture.
    That white thing with cables and maybe big knobs? On a stand.

  2. isn't that just a headphone mixer so he can control what he hears in the recording studio?
  3. I was going to say some kind of "More Me" box. AKA headphone mixer.