Can anyone help me find a 3-way mini toggle?

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by El-Bob, Jun 7, 2016.

  1. El-Bob


    Oct 22, 2006
    Hamilton, ON
    I've been searching for a while, but my understanding of this stuff is limited, and I can't make heads or tails of the different kinds of different varieties of switches there are.

    I need to find a replacement for the 3-way series/single-coil/parallel switch on my active Warwick $$; the switch for the bridge pickup broke in transit a while back. Does anyone know exactly what kind of switch I need, and where I can find one? (hoping for something inexpensive and located in Canada, if possible, because I'm a poor grad student).
  2. Crater


    Oct 12, 2011
    Dallas, TX area
    You need what is called an DPDT "on/on/on" mini-switch. The DPDT stands for double pole, double throw. Shouldn't be too hard to find, but here's a mail order link so you can see what you're shopping for.

    DPDT Mini Toggle Switch On-On-On
    Killed_by_Death likes this.
  3. El-Bob


    Oct 22, 2006
    Hamilton, ON
    Thanks a bunch!
  4. El-Bob likes this.
  5. Hopkins

    Hopkins Supporting Member Commercial User

    Nov 17, 2010
    Houston Tx
    Owner/Builder @Hopkins Guitars
    I may have to order from them just because of their name lol