Can anyone tab a song for me

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Wyattryatt, Mar 9, 2002.

1. Wyattryatt

Wyattryatt Guest

Mar 4, 2002
    Ontario, Canada
    im new to playing bass, i have been playing for just a week, i can play Punk rawk show, teenage politics and under lock and key by mxpx... i would REALLY love to play the intro to the song twisted words... by MxPx, its on the album pokinatcha... if anyone can tab that for me... email me @
    thanks and happy playing :cool:
  2. jasonbraatz

Oct 18, 2000
    Oakland, CA
    how about you listen to the song piece by piece, and try to figure out what they're playing by ear?

it's hard, but once you do it a few times it gets alot easier, and you'll be a much better bassist for it.

tAbZ sUCK!!!!

3. Good reply Warwick:D

Listen the song and play by imitation. If sound good for you it's ok. Let me give you and advice, keep away from tab. Tab will keep you outside of learning how to read music. Go to this site and learn how to read and some music theory.

Jose Neville
    Puerto Rico
  4. ARA punk

ARA punk

Jul 11, 2001
    USA, Shelby, NC
    Do this... go to

Go to their guitar tabs. He plays the same thing that the guitarist does. If the guitarist is playing an A chord, then Mike is playing the A note. There are a few songs where he plays lines but rarely.
  5. Wyattryatt

Wyattryatt Guest

Mar 4, 2002
    Ontario, Canada
    alrighty, everytime i ask anyone for a tab, they tell to listen and try by ear, so i think im really gonna have to do that :p
    and i think your suggestion will make that easier for me to ARA
    thanks guys :)