Can I borrow a .140 from anyone please ?

Discussion in 'Strings [BG]' started by =^..^=, Aug 7, 2001.

1. =^..^=

Jan 25, 2001
    Stuck on a rock !
    I've dropped my .135 B to an A but need a slightly heavier string to make it work properly.

Unfortunately in the UK strings take a little while to order etc so would anyone be able to lend (or give me) an old .140 or .145 ? Overwater will be able to sort me some, but its going to be at least a month before I can get one.

Any help would be appreciated, and I'm sure that we can come to some arrangement for payment (or similar)

Johnny G
  2. have you rung Laurence or Chris yet?, i suppose you have if you know it'll take a month, i was in yesterday, there really busy at the moment.

the best i could do would be a 135 offa my progress 5, but then i'd be down to 4,

if you need any urgent info, or want me to find out anything, give us a shout, i only live 10 minutes away.

3. lo-end

Jun 15, 2001
    RaiD is gonna be the next Fieldy :p
  4. =^..^=

Jan 25, 2001
    Stuck on a rock !
    Tyburn - I was talking to Chris last week, the place they get them made is shut for a couple of weeks, so it will the end of August before they can even order them for me.

Lo-End - LOL. Ok, but only if I can keep my technique - and have his money. :D