1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
    TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Can I get an Ampeg SVT style cabinet cover

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by a e i o u, Sep 28, 2004.

  1. is there anyway i can get one of those black and white ampeg cabinet covers for a 4x10 cab? other than buying an entire new cab...
  2. Eric Moesle

    Eric Moesle

    Sep 21, 2001
    Columbus OH
    Is he confusing the terms "cover" with "grill cloth"???

    I dunno . . .
  3. Yep I think he prolly means grill too. And my understanding is that they can be gotten from SLM (if an SLM-era grill is what you need) but they're kinda high?
  4. Yeah, I mean the grill cloth. I just want a new one to put on my 410 cab. where can i get one?
  5. Try 1-800-738-7563. Ask for the owner. I think his name is Jerrold. ;)