1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Can I use an iRig to jam with spotify or mp3s on my phone?

Discussion in 'Recording Gear and Equipment [BG]' started by Grumry, Dec 27, 2016.

1. Grumry

Grumry

Jul 6, 2016
    Nashville
    As the title says, can I use an iRig to jam along to spotify on my phone into my iems? Trying to find a way to headphone practice without hooking up my laptop and interface.

Does the irig, or similar product, allow this without running through their 3rd party app at the same time? Or can I import my music into their app?

I'm on android if it matters.

2. Jmilitsc

Jmilitsc Gold Supporting Member

Sep 22, 2013
    Fairfield County, CT
    Yup it is doable on iPhone with their Amplitude app, so long as you set the App's Background Audio setting to ON.

Works just fine!

Remyd and Grumry like this.
  3. Works with Positive Grid Jamup XT also. I highly recommend the PG stuff, I've had them all and it continues to blow me away.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 17, 2021