1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

can I use my rumble 100 as a cab?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by drewphishes, May 11, 2017.

1. drewphishes

drewphishes Supporting Member

Feb 14, 2017
    Can I use my rumble 100 v3 as a cab? I am aquiring a little mark 250 head. love markbass tone. until i can find a suitable cab. can I use the fender rumble as a cab? if so how?

2. BassmanPaul

BassmanPaul Inactive

If the cabinet section plugs into the Rumble head it can be unplugged and with a female to female adapter can be used with another amplifier. As a combo is often a set of compromises how it will sound is a question you’ll have to answer for us.

3. Linnin

Linnin

Jul 19, 2012
    Linningrad, Earth
    With serious warranty voiding modifications, Yes. Go to the Fender Rumble Club to find out how.

4. Killed_by_Death

Killed_by_Death Snaggletooth Inactive

not really, but you can connect the MB preamp from the Send effect jack to the Rumble's Return effects jack
    then you'd be getting half and half, the preamp sound of the MB, but the power amp of the Rumble

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 19, 2021