I recently acquired a Tech21Bass fly rig to use in my job in a cover band. I had previously just gone into a D.I box powered by phantom from an Allen & Heath desk through an xlr. The first few gigs I reminded the engineer about turning the phantom off as I was powering the tech 21 via plug. However as we revisit multiple venues regularly, each mix scene is saved for each venue, which meant that the phantom has been on in various venues since unknowingly, as I didnt have the foresight to repeatedly remove the phantom each time the old scenes were loaded up. Having had problems one gig recently I could feel a little electric coming from the end of the XLR going into the rig, and knew the phantom was on. Once it was turned off and the XLR was changed (just incase it was faulty also) the mic I was using for singing began to shock me and when i touched it with the back of my fingers there was a loud pop and further shock. This only happened once the phantom was turned off on the channel going into the tech21 rig. As a complete novice when it comes to anything in the field of electrical engineering Im not sure if the phantom being on while the rig was already powered by plug has caused any damage to the rig or the bass, and why this has led to my mic becoming loaded with live electicity. Im aware how dangerous this is though and am quite freaked out about the potential for electrocution. There is a 'pad' on the rig itself but I havent tried using it to see if it will make any difference, though when the pad is on the volume lowers significantly. Please excuse my lack of knowledge and naivety in this field. Anything that can help inform and educate me on this would be greatly appreciated.