can someone do me a huge favor and tab out Riff Raff by ACDC

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by fr0me0, Jan 26, 2006.

1. fr0me0

Dec 7, 2004
    Winnipeg Canada
    I can't seem to find it anywhere and I gotta have 30 songs done by next week for an audition. None of the songs are hard but its alot to memorize and I'm pretty short on time. if someone could just even tab out some of the basic licks that would be a huge help. I have a weak ear and tabbing things out takes me forever.
  2. oldrocker

Feb 13, 2005
    Long Island, NY
    Don't know the tune, but there is a guitar pro file with the bass part. Looks like 95% A and D. Let me know if you need the gpro file.
  3. fclefgeoff

fclefgeoff Supporting Member

Jan 3, 2002
    This song is in the key of A, with a change to D and then a short stop at E at the chorus. The bassline is not the same as the guitar riff. In fact, the bassline just rides the roots for most of the song. So, for the most part, A, D, and E are the only notes that the bass plays. Listen to the changes and stops closely especially during the guitar solo.
  4. SteveC

Nov 12, 2004
    North Dakota
    Do yourself a favor and learn it on your own. It's AC/DC, not rocket science.
  5. Scottie

Scottie Banned

Oct 14, 2005
    I remember those dreaded audition days of my

Glad Ive been with the same band for the last 10 years!!!

To be honest, none of us have ever played a song dead-on, note for note... we "usually" just stay in key and improv.

For AC DC... it shouldnt be too, too hard.. I ve never heard the song, but most AC DC basslines, I think, are pretty straightahead 8th note driving basslines. Just improvise the song...

and tell the band that "this may not be dead on... but this is the way I play it.... improvising allows me to give the song my own unique stamp".

Hopefully theyll be like "damn, that dudes got it together"