1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

can the LS-2 do this?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Fro 20, Jul 13, 2012.

1. Fro 20

Fro 20

Feb 23, 2009
    Buffalo, New York
    I have this OC-2 modded by, I believe, TBer gastric to make a square wave sounding fuzz. It's wicked, but if I could lower the volume going into the pedal, and then boost it back up coming out, it tracks better, and has this awesome gated effect. Slightly lowering the volume knob on my bass is frustrating and inaccurate.

Can the LS-2 do this?, I'm trying to create this little loop of a synth sound on my pedalboard with this OC-2 as the basis of the sound without having to buy two seperate pedals to first lower then raise the volume.

If not the LS-2 then what should I look for?

thanks dudes

2. Skrogh

Skrogh

Jan 28, 2010
    Denmark
    If you have some soldering skills, you can install a pot, that gates the signal from within the pedal - instructions are in the OC-2 synthmod thread.

But no, I'm pretty sure the level knob of the LS-2 is post loop. So you cannot turn the volume down before the OC-2 with it.